Sports, Spirit & Soul - Song & Story Summit
Focused, Larger-Community, Spotlight Events
Production quality, ticketed audience with talented presenters and musical acts
Planning, organizing, work meetings
Heavy lifting with discussions on society and current events with plenty of research and future-looking decision making.
Stay in touch
Help to shape the efforts by joining the low-volume email list, 412-public-news.
Appointments to Committee for Regional Arts Education Day 2020
Coach Mark Rauterkus, founder of S6 and CLOH.org, has been chosen to serve on a regional committee that represents a diversity of art forms and roles to help with the Regional Arts Education Day, a professional development group for teachers of the arts.
- identify potential presenters
- promote RAED (Pittsburgh's Regional Arts Education Day)
- engage in an initial brainstorming session (in-person meeting, webinar, or asynchronous work using an online platform)
- review presenter proposals
- volunteer on the day of the event, February 17, 2020
- Marlon Fullenwider- artist; educator at The Warhol Museum, Propel Schools + many other places! (visual arts)
- Ceci Ebitz – artist; educator at Manchester Craftsman’s Guild (visual arts)
- Linda Turner – retired teacher at West Mifflin School District (physical education and dance)
- Mark Rauterkus – educator and coach (physical education)
- Aubrey Ploesch – performing arts coordinator at Pittsburgh Public Schools (music)
- Lisa Belczyk – director of learning programs at Pittsburgh Symphony (music
Director of Programs:
- Jamie Kasper (she/her)
- Arts Education Collaborative
- Three Gateway Center
- 401 Liberty Avenue, Suite 1965, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- Twitter: @ArtsEdCollab
Save the date: February 17, 2020
- Be there!